10:09 AM

( 0 ) Comments

ifrw candidate event: september 27th



On Saturday the 27th the local chapter of the Illinois Federation of Republican Women held their meet the candidate event at the Rock Island County Republican headquarters in Moline.

This was a statewide event with emphasis on supporting Republican candidates throughout Illinois.
I was very pleased to be part of this important event. Candidates in attendance were myself, U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Steve Sauerberg, Lawrence Bruckner, 71st State Rep candidate and Rich Morthland, Rock Island County Board, District 1 candidate.

I spoke about the need for better accountability and transparency in state government. I am for no "lump-sum" appropriating in the state budget. Also a "sunshine provision" for the proposed state budget of 15 days before the legislature votes on it. We have to get back to the fundamentals of good government in Illinois and by doing so we will save taxpayers money.

Pictures: top, myself, Steve Sauerberg and Rich Morthland
bottom, me speaking on the importance of good government
0 Responses to " ifrw candidate event: september 27th "